Hookup Hotel - Great site - for women!
You are the author of this review
LOL half of you morons on here cant even spell let alone grab a girl!Ive met some great local guys on HH.
ALL dating sites use chatrooms, moderators and all kinds of tricks - and yes ive even been hit by fake guys on another site!- but you still have to be able to write, be polite and not just show pictures of ugly stick in an ad think you will get a free *** you morons.I would presume that makes up most of the complainers on here by the sound of this thread....try a hooker ad on craigs list or bang your wives
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "In August 2012 I ordered a free trial of a Deadsea Beauty Kit, paying for just the postage. As soon as I received it I discovered from very small print that..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."
- "Terrible! No where near the Same as pictures on site!! Very disappointed!!!..."
- "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to these reviews. I did not. I thought that maybe all engine shops will have a few bad reviews, can't make everyone happy, right? The fact..."